Welcome! Please Login.
Invalid Email / Username
Forgot Your Password?
Group A Songs
Group B Songs
2017 SUMMERFEST TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
Come Join us for an event designed to have fellowship with our Metro-Detroit Area Youth from all around.
Anyone is welcome so bring your friends!!
First Romanian Pentecostal Church
Saturday, September 16, 2017
11:00am-11:00pm (registration opens at 10)
You can choose to participate in one (or more) of the following tournaments:
At The Door Pricing:
- Basketball: $15/player = 5ppl + 1back-up per team = $90/team
- Volleyball: $15/player = 6ppl + 1back-up per team = $105/team
VB Team Guidelines: MUST be co-ed, with MINIMUM ONE/TWO GIRLS and ONE/TWO GUYS on each team.
- Rummikub (Remi): $5/player
*Early Bird Special Pricing*
- Basketball: $10/player = 5ppl + 1back-up per team = $60/team ($5/off per player - save $30/team)
- Volleyball: $10/player = 6ppl + 1back-up per team = $70/team ($5/off per player - save $35/team)
- Rummikub (Remi): $2/player ($3/off per player - save $3/player)
*Register your team before September 8, 2017 by 11:59pm to receive the Early Birth Special Pricing*
**It is HIGHLY SUGGESTED but not required that you have at least 1 back-up player in-case a game schedule conflict occurs with another tournament**
Other non-tournament activities include:
- Gaga Ball
- Waterballoon Toss
- Board Games
Spectator Cost: $3/person includes braclet for food and drinks. We will have food, prizes and other goodies for sale.
**Free Spectator Cost Opportunity: Bring a friend to the Tournament gets you and your friend the bracelet for food and drink for free,
Criteria for Free Bracelet:
- Bring a friend that does not attend any romanian detroit area local church
- Bring a friend that people don't already know and hasn't attended summerfest in the past.
- You and Your Friend must show up at the registration table at the same time to receive your free bracelet.**
Important info to keep in mind:
- Deadline to register your team to receive Early Bird Special is September 8 before 11:59pm.
- These tournaments can get competitive, however, we still encourage everyone to signup regardless of skill level.
- Each team must designate a captain and must register their team at the link below. The team captains will be our contact throughout the registration period as well as during the games.
- Raffle tickets for prizes will be sold (More info coming soon...)
- BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHES!
To register your team go to
SPREAD THE WORD AND INVITE TEAMS FROM OTHER LEAGUES TO JOIN. We don't want this to be a Romanian-only event so if you have friends from other states, schools, churchs, etc - add them to the Facebook event page.
If you have any questions please send us an email at
- Joel Herman
- Diana Micu
- Oti Maidaniuc