Due to there being no power in the area of the church and the church is currently still running on the generator, there is no internet service in the area while the power is out. Therefore, our church doesn't have internet currently and there will be no live stream on Sunday, Aug. 15.
Please note the below 4 year construction project for I-94 and I-275 that started July 6, 2021.
Lane Closures - Effective July 6, 2021
- NB/SB I-275 only ONE lane open from Huron River Rd to I-94 from July 6 through late fall
- Pennsylvania Rd Bridge over I-275 will be closed for rebuilding from July 6 through late August
- 5 Mile Rd over I-275 will be closed for reconstruction from July 8 through late September
- NB I-275 right lane closed from I-94 to 5 Mile Road from Aug. 2 - Mid Sept.
- NB I-275 two lanes open from I-94 to M-14 from early August through last fall
Ramp Closures - Effective July 6, 2021
- NB I-275 exit to Eureka Rd will be closed July 7 through mid-July
- On-ramp from Eureka Rd to NB I-275 will be closed July 7 through mid July
- SB I-275 exit to Eureka Rd will be closed Aug. 4 - Aug. 11
- Eureka Rd loop ramps will be close from late July through mid-August
- NB I-275 exit to Will Carleton Rd will be closed July 12 through late July
With the spread of COVID-19 among the Romanian Community we are asking for everyone to do their part.
We ask that if you have any flu or cold like symptoms or have an immunocompromised system, please stay home.
If you have attended large gatherings within the last 14 days, please stay home.
If you have had contact with anyone who has or may have COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please stay home.